[Scotcon-Cables] campGNDd, May 29-31 2020

Dave Hibberd d at vehibberd.com
Sun May 10 20:27:11 UTC 2020

Do you feel a strong desire to sit in a field and do the same things you do at home but in a field with your pals?

So do we, but this year we've been campGNDd to protect lives. Let's do the same things at home that we want to do in a field with our pals that we'd normally do at home.

campGNDd will run May 29th, 30th and 31st, this time we will be virtual.

Normally we are limited by capacity at the camp site, but this year we are only limited by our dreams. As a departure from our normal event we are having talks, walk throughs and music

We're looking for submissions on anything you're enthusiastic and excited about. If you enjoy it, the odds are we will too! You don't need to be an expert to propose anything. Submit early and submit often!

The CFP is open and the tickets are on sale - all the important information is available on https://campgnd.com.

If you've got any questions, drop us an email or ask in irc!

--
tj & Hibby