[Scotcon-Cables] campGNDd 2021 - CFP Open

Dave Hibberd d at vehibberd.com
Tue Mar 9 16:17:43 UTC 2021

Do you feel a strong desire to sit in a field and do the same things you do at home but in a field with your pals?

So do we, but this year (like last year) we've been campGNDd to protect lives. Let's do the same things at home that we want to do in a field with our pals that we'd normally do at home.

campGNDd will run May 28th, 29th and 30th 2021 beamed into your house right from the clouds - we don't expect restrictions to be sufficiently eased by then that an in person event would be responsible.

Normally we are limited by capacity at the camp site, but (once again) this year we are only limited by our dreams.

We're looking for submissions on anything you're enthusiastic and excited about. If you enjoy it, the odds are we will too! You don't need to be an expert to propose anything. Sessions will ideally be talks, self care/camp life sessions or music performance. Submit early and submit often!

The CFP is open until mid April - all the important information is available on https://campgnd.com.

If you've got any questions, drop an email, tweet @campgnd or ask in irc!

--
tj & Hibby