[Scotcon-Cables] Friday Hangout/Workadventure!

Dave Hibberd d at vehibberd.com
Fri Mar 19 16:13:07 UTC 2021

Hi all!
It's grey up here, I hope the weather with you is bentter.

The end of the week has one again arrived, and as is tradtion, we shall hang out on the internet.
Let's use Workadventure[1]!

Come join us here at or after 8pm:
https://wa.tabascoeye.de/_/global/raw.githubusercontent.com/ScottishConsulate/scotconmap/master/main.json

If you can't join workadventure for whatever reason, ask in irc and I'll give you the direct link to the Jitsi :)

I'll be fiddling on some projects early on probably, but then I'll start drinking beer and get excited over synctube - do you have any plans while we hang out tonght?

If you want to hack on the map, fork it [2], download Tiled[3] from your nearest repo and shoot me a PR or ask to join the organisation!

[1] https://workadventu.re/
[2] https://github.com/scottishconsulate/scotconmap/
[3] https://www.mapeditor.org/

Hx